MATERIALISE VIDEO PRODUCTION IN BENIN, AFRICA
VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY IN AFRICA
HEADQUARTERS: Leuven, Belgium
ABOUT: “Materialise” has over 25 years of experience in providing 3D printing services and software solutions. They cater to a variety of industries. These include art and design, healthcare, automotive, and consumer goods. “Materialise” was looking for a video production company in Africa.
THE CHALLENGE – Produce Beautiful Video Footage in Africa
The challenge is to produce beautiful video footage of our customer’s advocacy. “Materialise” is a major supporter of social responsibility initiatives which include the Benin Summer School. This school is run by the non-profit organization “Hubi & Vinciane”.
The goal of the school is to provide scholarships to high school graduates in Benin. To qualify for the scholarship, the students participate in challenging projects. After assessing their work progress and their ability to work in teams, the school selects the best students. They will receive scholarships to start their higher education in Benin. The plan is for them to work for one of the hospitals of the Hubi & Vinciane association after graduation.
Materialise’s Creative Director contacted Stark Crew to provide a locally-based Director of Photography. So we provided them with a cameraperson who shoots with cinematic style. This is entirely different from a boring TV news style.
The customer wanted to shoot high-end video footage of a student workshop. Here’s a list of specific shots to film:
- External shots of the location to show that we are shooting in Africa. This included buildings and streets. We also took shots of people in the street and students standing outside the building
- Internal shots of the school building interior. These are students working in the classroom together with “Materialise” employees.
- External shots of students working outside the classroom.
Stark Crew provided Materialise with a talented, locally-based Director Of Photography. The Stark Crew DOP met with our customer first thing in the morning to go over the details one last time. Then they set up a full day of non-stop shooting. When we were done, we transferred the footage to our customer’s hard drive. Finally, our customer can take it back to Belgium for in-house editing.
Our customer was very happy with the footage that was shot by Stark Crew.
IN SUMMARY, STARK CREW
- Quickly responded to the customer’s request for a quote
- The quote was within the customer’s budget
- We provided a talented and locally-based Director-Of-Photography (DOP)
- Our crew beautifully filmed all of the video shots desired by the customer
- We transferred the footage to the customer’s hard drive for the customer to take home
- And finally, we saved a copy of the footage locally. We normally keep the copy until we are sure that the footage was fine after the trip home.
NEED A VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY IN BENIN?
CONTACT US NOW