Here at Stark Crew we’ve cataloged the top five places you don’t want to miss when filming in Rio de Janeiro. From capturing the natural beauty of the city to its iconic culture we’ve got you covered with the best video production in Brazil. Stark Crew has local Brazilian camera crews in Rio de Janeiro ready to help you work with the local film commission (ACINE) and navigate through the cultural heart of Brazil.
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- This spot is not the number one tourist destination for no reason… as it sticks out into the Atlantic Ocean it provides phenomenal views of the Guanabara Bay.
- Botanical Garden
- Enter Rio de Janeiro’s Botanical Garden and find yourself immerse in a sea of green as you look up at tall luscious trees native to the country’s tropical climate.
- Tijuca National Park
- This treasured forest is filled with everything from Sugar Loaf Mountain, sprawling forests and breathtaking waterfalls.
- Ipanema Beach
- Capture the bustling culture of Rio de Janeiro this iconic beach was made famous in the 60s by the song “Girl from Ipanema (Beach)” since then it has not ceased to be a must-see destination in Brazil.
- Maracanã Stadium
- The 2014 World Cup, 2016 Summer Olympics and 2016 Summer Paralympics will take place in this arena. Originally built in 1950 to host the FIFA World Cup it has since been used for football (soccer) matches in Brazil. It will host the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2016 Games.
Why settle for less when you can hire the best camera crew in Brazil? Contact Stark Crew for all your video production needs in Rio de Janeiro and we’ll take care of the rest!