We’re Stark Crew, the global video partner for some of the world’s biggest brands across a wide range of industries. Based in Madrid, Spain, we make it easy for these companies to get consistent results for international video projects. Stark Crew is a single-point-of contact for clients who need to produce videos in multiple locations worldwide, offering over 1000 local, pre-selected local video crews across the globe, saving clients the cost of flying their own video crews from location to location via a partner they can trust. Stark Crew also offers a full range of creative and post production solutions, guiding projects all the way from the initial idea to the final delivery of the finished edited video. The diversity of our clients, markets, and teams means that every day brings a different project. If you’re a video producer looking to not only be able to manage projects, but also get to dabble in client and project management, then we want YOU as our next Global Video Success Manager.
What does the Global Video Success Manager position entail? In a nutshell, this person manages each video project effectively so that we produce great videos that our clients love.
Your day-to-day as the Global Video Success Manager may include:
• Coordinating and managing our network of over 1,000 video production professionals worldwide, making sure that our clients’ artistic, technical, and logistical requirements are successfully fulfilled
• Working from concept to completion on various videos that can include
o Corporate interviews
o Market research videos
o Business pitches and presentations
o Educational/instructional videos
o Web series
o And more!
• Coordinating shoots in several markets
• Booking the right crews for each project
• Recruiting and vetting new video partners and freelancers
• Negotiating and managing deals with video partners and freelancers
• Typing up edit specs tailored to each clients’ specific needs
• Drafting budgets
• Dealing with all our clients’ day-to-day needs
• And of course compiling all the video footage, graphic elements, and documents from the clients and delivering it to our editors
This job might be for you if:
• You have a strong sense of urgency
• You’re a natural at building relationships
• Your communication skills are excellent no matter whether via email, over the phone, on messaging services, Skype, etc.
• You’re exceptionally organized
• You naturally focus on providing as much value as possible to end clients
• You love people!
For this job to be yours you have:
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a producer (and even better if you have corporate video, branded content and documentary film experience)
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role
• Previous experience in managing multiple end-to-end projects, including budgets, scheduling, and client relations
• An understanding of all the ins and outs of editing and postproduction processes, hardware and software, video production gear, and of course, crews
• All the elements of a proactive team player and problem solver
• An extremely precise